Released on May 8, 2013.
An iTunes game where preschoolers use mighty math powers to play some Umiriffic math games around Umi City.
Locations and the Education Games
- Toy Store Counting – A Counting game
- Number Bubbles – A number identification game
- Rolling Toy Parade – A Number Line game
- Race Around Umi City - A Number comparison game
- Up! Up! And Balloons! – An addition/subtraction game
- Party Light Patterns - A Pattern game
- Super Shape Zapper - A Shape Indentification game
Mighty Toy Machine
- Number Identification
- Counting Forwards
- Counting Backwards
- Equation Symbols
Levels are increased with difficulty for each category, from one to five. Both American and British Voices of Milli, Geo, and Bot are included. All progresses are saved for each player. The whole game has also background music (like the Theme Song with the "Calling all Umis! Team Umizoomi!" Bit included on the Title screen). And magical sparkles in Umi City.