While having fun at the biggest toy store in Umi City, Team Umizoomi's friend Colin lost all of his coins to buy a special stuffted puppy called Sparkle Pup. They have to find all the coins, but can they do it before the toy store closes?
Intro: Toy Fun
Milli's greatest favorite toy is playing with the toy piano. While Geo uses building blocks for shape building, Bot uses brass drums to imitate the wind up monkey.
The Sparkle Pup glows when you clap your hands three times. The toy costs 18 Umi-Cents. All of a sudden, the monkey swiped the coins away.
Coins in a Box
Milli transform her dress into a jack-in-the-box color patterns. The cow and pig jester pops up and down in various colors, in sequence. Milli has to figure out which pattern is in sequence to retrieve three of Collin's coins.
Everytime the bubble floats higher and higher, it will pop indefinitely Bot has to count down the height (in seconds) to go from one bubble to the next highest bubble. He has to go to the higest point; the top of the tree, to retrieve the five Umi-Cent coin.
Using board game skills, Geo has to make it past the unexpected obstacles from the mystical creatures along the way to rescue the ten Umi-cent coin as fast as he can before the toy store closes.
Now that Colin has enough money, he is able to buy Sparkle Pup at last.
- It is revealed that Geo has some skills as a knight.
- It is also revealed that Milli has some experience in playing the piano.
- This episode is similar of the six games re-makes for Umi City Mighty Missions.
- The Sparkle pup is a light-up toy, similar to Pillow Pets' Dream Lites, except without a press of a button.
- Observation Skills
- Counting Forwards & Backwards
- Shape Identification
- Toy Store
- Money Management
- Bot: (clashes cymbols together) Oh! Look at me! I'm walking like this toy monkey!
- Milli and Geo: *laugh*
Milli holds her normal outfit dress.
0: Lightning bolt
1-3: Star shooter
Path 2 Upgrades X-3
2: Turning flames