Shark Car and UmiCar are BCFFs (Best Car Friends Forever), and they're racing together as a team in the Umi Grand Prix, the biggest race in Umi-History. However, some of Team Umizoomi's antagonists; The Shape Bandit, Dump Truck, Squiddy, and The Troublemakers; are in the big race. Even with help from Milli, Geo, and Bot, can the two best pals win this big race?
Intro: UmiCar's Best Friend
Time for the Prix
The Tricky Shape Bandit
Dump Truck Cough-Up
By the Seaweed
100 Sticky Meter Sprint
- Team Umizoomi
- Shark Car
- The Shape Bandit
- Dump Truck
- The Troublemakers
- Little Trouble
- Big Trouble
- Trouble Truck
- Other Vehicles
- School Bus
- Pick-up Truck
- Stripped Car
- Tow Truck
- Mail Truck
- Observation Skills
- Number Idenification
- Number Value
- Using Knowledge
- Counting Up
- Counting by 10s
- Best friends help their friends
- In this episode, Milli, Geo, and Bot are all wearing racing uniforms.
- This is the third appearance of Shark Car.
- Most of all Team Umizoomi's antagonists appear in this episode (with the exception for The Tiger, Zilch and Grog).
- In this episode, the Time for Action is not performed, and the team don't even say "It's time for action!"
- This is the first epiosde where The Troublemakers appear with DoorMouse.
- In many parts of the episode, Milli's racing uniform is magenta, but then it goes back to pale pink.
- In some parts of this episodes (excluding the episode song and the racechecks) Team Umizoomi's racing uniforms turn back to their normal outfits, but then change back.
- After passing The Shape Bandit, the order changes from the begining of the race (NOTE: The bolded names indicate the original place that the character was in):
- The Troublemakers (from 5th place).
- Tow Truck (original place)
- Striped Car (from 10th place)
- Squiddy (from 7th place)
- School Bus (from 4th place)
- Pick-Up Truck (from 8th place)
- Taxi (from 3rd place)
- Dump Truck (from 6th place)
- Tractor (from 1st place)
- Mail Truck (from 9th place)
- The Shape Bandit (original place)
- DoorMouse: Well, it looks like Shape Bandit is all wet! He went for the win but instead took a swim! *Laughs*
- Dump Truck: *Groans in frustration* No, no, no, no, no! (He shakes off a lot of his wet cement, which he gets stuck in) Oh.
- DoorMouse: Oh, my! Dump Truck got himself stuck in his own cement! Talk about your 'Sticky Situations'! *Laughs*
- Squiddy: Oh no! I'm out of sea weed! (UmiCar and Shark Car pass him)
- Milli: 'Sea' you later, Squiddy!
- Little Trouble: *In disgust* Oh, yuck! This is a sticky situation!
- Big Trouble: (tastes the maple syrup) Mmm.
- Little Trouble: *Groans* We're smothered in syrup!
- Big Trouble: If only we had some pancakes.
- Little Trouble: Oh, stop it!