Whe Team Umizoomi becomes the UmiCops when a group of bug outlaws called the Stinkbug Dozen is literally reeking havoc all over Umi City. Can the UmiCops capture and arrest the no-good bugs?
Intro: Umi Cops Reporting for Duty
Team Umizoomi is reporting for duty today because they're not the regular old Team Umizoomi. They're the Umi Cops! They have their shades, which means sunglasses, their police badges, and their radio, or walkie-talkies. And when Geo transforms UmiCar into Umi Police Car, the Umi Cops are ready for action, if they can get a case to solve that is...
Stuffy Toy Store
Bugs in the Dark
Nose for Dinosaurs (and Mini-Golf)
A Place for Stinks
- Team Umizoomi / UmiCops
- Police Chief
- The Stinky Dozen
- Umi Toy Store
- Post Office
- Mini-Golf Course
- Observation Skills
- Shape Idenification
- Number Idenification
- Using Clues
- Picture Idenification
- A dozen = 12
- The Police Force
- Dealing with the Dark
- There's always a place where someone belongs
- Team Umizoomi is revealed to be part of the police force.
- Officer Milli: Come out with your antennae up, Stinkbugs!
- Stinkbug: Oh, I give up, Officer Milli. You got us.
- Whistle blows*
- Officer Geo: Freeze, Stinkbugs! You're coming with us!
- Officer Bot: Gotchya', Stinky!