UmiCar is the lovable car of Team Umizoomi.
UmiCar is an orange and yellow car. The first half of Season One mostly shows him faceless (from in the earliest episodes to The Milk Out) and is only shown as a mode of transportaion and then disappears for the rest of the episode. Afterwards, he is given a face.
UmiCar is an orange and yellow futuristic-looking car with a glass cover as a door (he usually has it down starting at mid-season 1). As of the first episode of the first season, no face is on him, but in the middle of the first season, he has a face. The magical word "Umizoomi" is used to make him go.
He has a 2.5 liter Diesel engine similar to a Volvo S60 2.5d. He also has a one-speed continuously variable transmission. His seatbelts are black and gray.
He almost always communicates using high-pitched vrooming vocalizations and the iconic "beep-beep" horn sound, similar to that of Herbie the Love Bug, since he's given a face, and very rarely speaks. However, he can only say his name in a very deep voice.
- Tiger Disguise (Purple Monkey Mission)
- Umi Copter (The Great UmiCar Rescue)
- Umi Fire Truck (Umi Fire Truck)
- Umi Pirate Ship (The Umi City Treasure Hunt)
- Umi Sled (A Sledding Snow Day)
- Umi Crane (Stolen Lunches)
- Umi Police Car (UmiCops!)
- UmiSpace Ship (Umi Space Heroes)
- Umi Rescue Copter (Umi Rescue Copter)
- UmiCar appears in most episodes.
- In Seasons 1, 2, 3, and 4, UmiCar has a more prominent role.
- The episode UmiCar's Birthday Present made UmiCar the first member of Team Umizoomi to have a birthday.
- The episode The Great UmiCar Rescue made UmiCar the first member of Team Umizoomi to be in trouble.
- The episode Purple Monkey Mission made UmiCar the first member of Team Umizoomi to wear a disguise.
- The episode Sleeping UmiCar made UmiCar the second member of Team Umizoomi to fall asleep on the job, the first one being Bot from Presto's Magic House.
- His horn is higher-pitched in Season 4.
- UmiCar is counterpart to Whirly Bird from Special Agent Oso.
- Both are Males.
- Both are vehicles that the team is driving, also has ablity to talk.
Head to UmiCar/Gallery.