|Family||Milli, Geo, Bot|
|Friends||Milli, Geo, Bot, DoorMouse, Shark Car (best friend)|
|Enemies||Dump Truck (Rival), The Troublemakers|
|Voiced By||P.T. Walkley|
UmiCar is an orange and yellow car. Season One mostly show him faceless (in the earliest episodes) and is only shown as a mode of transportaion and then disappears for the rest of the episode. As of The Dinosaur Museum Mishap, He is given a face.
UmiCar is an orange futuristic car with a glass cover as a door. As of the first episode of the first season, no face is on him, but in the middle of the first season, he has a face. The magical word "Umizoomi" is used to make him zoom. In season 1, he has a 2.5 liter Diesel engine similar to a Volvo S60 2.5d. He also has a one-speed continously variable transmission. In Season 2, he has a face and a vrooming sound. His seatbelts are black and gray.
Sometimes, Geo transforms UmiCar into other vehicles that are need to get tasks done. This is the list for all of the transformation and what episodes they were in.
- Tiger Disguise (Purple Monkey Mission)
- Umi Copter (The Great UmiCar Rescue)
- Umi Fire truck (Umi Fire Truck)
- Umi Pirate Ship (The Umi City Treasure Hunt)
- Umi Sled (A Sledding Snow Day)
- Umi Crane (Stolen Lunches)
- Umi Police Car (UmiCops!)
- UmiCar is alive in most episodes.
- In Seasons 2, 3, and 4, UmiCar has a more prominent role.
- The episode UmiCar's Birthday Present made UmiCar the first member of Team Umizoomi to have a birthday.
- The episode The Great UmiCar Rescue made UmiCar the first member of Team Umizoomi to be in trouble.
- The episode Purple Monkey Mission made UmiCar the first member of Team Umizoomi to wear a disguise.