Intro: The Legend of the Blue Mermaid
While the team hangs out by the beach, Milli finds a mermaid statue of a legendary creature know as the Blue Mermaid. Using Bot's robot computer, they find out that the Blue Mermaid loved her home and her friends and had a beautiful singing voice. The best thing about her was her tail; it glowed a beautiful blue light. Then one day, Squiddy the Squid saw her and wanted the tail's light for himself. He built a booby-trap and captured the Blue Mermaid. Now the team wonders if she's okay.
Message in the Bottle
All of a sudden, a bottle floats in the shore nearby and has a message inside it. The message was from the Blue Mermaid.
Waves and Sails
Deep Down Under the Sea
- There is a restaurant which is called the Blue Mermaid Island Grill, which is probably where the idea of The Blue Mermaid came from, but this remains in speculation.
- Jordin Sparks, who voices the Blue Mermaid, is actually a winner on American Idol. (find out more about her at the American Idol website)
- For the first time, Milli uses her Pattern Power against a pattern.
- This episode is one of the six game re-makes for Umi City Mighty Missions.
- Observation Skills
- Shape Identification
- Counting backwards
- Following Trails
- Sea, Above and Below
- Bot: (knocks on the screen) Who-hoo! We're following the trail!