Team Umizoomi gets a call about a baby penguin in trouble, and then UmiCar comes and saves him. Suddenly, the ice breaks off and is rapidly melting. The team has to travel to Iceberg Bay to rescue him.
Intro: UmiCar's Photo Album
The team shows an album collection of UmiCar showing they loved it, as well as accomplishments and awards.
Wheels on Thin Ice
UmiCar had rescued the little penguin on thin ice until it just realized that it is stuck in an iceberg.
The train is missing its engine so Geo has to construct a shaped engine. Along the way, the railroad track is missing, which Milli has to find the longest curved piece, then a medium zig-zag piece, and the longest straight piece.
Geo has to build a sled to attach to the sled dog. Along the way, the dog ran out of energy. To build it up, the bone must have a number on it. The higher the number, the more boost the energy will be.
Boats and Propellers
The team used a speedboat to Icebery Bay to rescue UmiCar. Then they turn UmiCar into an helicopter.
Home is Where the UmiCar is
Back to Umi City, where Team Umizoomi and UmiCar are back reunited again.
- Jamal's Father
- Natasha's Dog
- This is the first episode where a member of Team Umizoomi gets in trouble. That members are being UmiCar and second being Bot in Crazy Skates.
- Observation Skills
- Shape Idenification
- Using Clues
- Number Idenification
- Photo Albums
- Milli: Uh, guys? There's a problem up ahead!
- Bot: Hit the brakes, Geo! (Geo pulls the brakes and the train stops)
- Milli: A piece of the train track is missing!
- Milli: (looks ahead) Oh no!
- Bot: Hit the brakes, Geo! (Geo pulls the brakes and the train stops) Another piece of track is missing!
- Bot: (looks ahead) Uh oh!
- Milli: Geo!
- Geo: I got it! (He pulls the brakes and the train stops) Another piece of track is missing!
Head to The Great UmiCar Rescue/Gallery.