Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Team Umizoomi must find the missing pieces for Wyatt's new toy, Stompasaurus.
Intro: Wyatt's New Toy
Milli, Geo, and Bot are all hanging out at Wyatt's house. Wyatt tells them he getting a new robot dinosaur called Stompasaurus. Stompasaurus is made of three pieces: the Stomping Feet, the Swinging Tail, and the Roaring Head. They all anxiously wait for the blue delivery truck to deliver Stompasaurus.
The objective is to find the feet, tail, and head all over Umi City.
Geo has to pick the right shape snacks to rescue the Stompasaurus's feet.
Shoes Before Bowling
Milli uses Milli Measure to find out how long their feet actually are.
Team Umizoomi must knock down all ten pins using a bowling ball (no hands allowed) within three tries in order to retrieve the Stopasaurus's tail.
Ice Cream Search
The Team must use a freezing fan in a freezer to measure air power to have Milli float to retrieve the head.
Milli, in the air, does not know how high she can float until the air power is just right.
Put It Together
The Stompasaurus comes alive after the three body parts are placed together.
- This episode is the first where we see Geo's angry face.
- It is revealed that Milli wears size three shoes, Geo wears size four, and Bot wears size five. The difference is only with size 1.
- Observation Skills
- Color Idenification
- Using Clues
- Number Idenification
- Number Values
- Bowling Alley
- Ice Cream Shop
- Boy 1: (sees the Stomping Feet stomping by) Whoa!
- Boy 2: No way!
- (the team runs past them)
- Bot: Excuse us!
- Girl: Team Umizoomi!
- DoorMouse: I can't let you inside my bowling alley--
- Geo: (angrily) But DoorMouse, one of Stompasaurus' missing pieces is in there!
- DoorMouse: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let me finish! I can't let you inside my bowling alley, untill you put on bowling shoes. (points to his bowling shoes)
- Milli: (pops out of the nuts) It's not in here.
- Geo: (pops out) Aww, Nuts!
- Milli: *giggles*