Team Umizoomi is so excited because it is Christmas Eve, and they finally finish decorating their Christmas tree. However, the Umi-Alarm sounds, meaning someone needs the team's help. Their caller is Santa Clause because his toy-making machine broke down before it finished making the three last toys. If the machine isn't fixed in time, all the children won't get their Christmas presents.
- This episode only airs in December, since it is a holiday episode of the series.
- Santa has a little phone called a Cranberry, which is said to be a spoof on the phone company BlackBerry.
- This episode was released in a Nick Jr. DVD called "Nickelodeon Favorites: Merry Christmas" along with some other Nick Jr. Christmas episodes.
- This is the first Christmas episode.
- Observation Skills
- Shape Idenification
- Using Clues
- Bot: Vixen-credible!
- Geo: Hold on to your stockings!
- Bot: Never turn your back on the wrapper...