Team Umizoomi must rescue the Incredible Presto when he traps himself inside a magic bubble as everyroom in the house is out of control.
Intro: Morning at Fountain Headquarters
The magic wand is stuck in the washer, causing it to have a bubble mess in the laundromat. Also, Presto is stuck in the bubble.
To Presto's House
The team has to look for Presto's residence. Except there is a weird door, without a knob.
Silly Spoons and Forks
The team passes through the moving utensils by climbing onto the spaghetti.
Lullaby Playing Clocks
To make the clock sleep, the clocks' minute hand (long hand) must point to the twelve.
They have to pick a door that leads to the next room, and avoiding the duds.
From the magic hat, many bunnies block the path. The team has to use a plane to fly over them and leave the chaos.
Correcting the Magic Mishape
The wings have a missing shape, causing the plane to fly down. The team has to find the missing shape to put the plane back to normal so they can move to the next room.
Bot has to aim the sock toward the bubble to release Presto.
The Trouble Stops
Presto turned off the washer to recover the wand, and then used magic to put all objects back into places.
- Presto makes his second appearance, first being The Incredible Presto.
- The Door Scene is similar to the doors from Monsters, Inc.
- When the team flies in the airplane, music from "Ride of The Valkries" plays.
- Observation Skills
- Number Idenification
- Color Idenification
- Shape Puzzles
- Reading a Clock
- Everyroom in the house
- (The clock plays a lullaby)
- Bot: It's playing music. (He starts to get sleepy) *yawns* ...sleepy music...*yawns*
- (He and the clock fall asleep.)
- Bot: *snores*
- Milli: Uh oh. Bot and the alarm clock both fell asleep.
- Geo: (shakes Bot) Wake up, Bot! You can't help Presto if you're sleeping!
- Bot: (wakes up, startled) Huh? Hey? What? Snoozing Servers! I was sleeping!
- Geo: Maybe this yellow door with pink stripes is the right door. (Bot opens the door and it shows...) A kangaroo?!
- Bot: (hops in the toy airplane) Hop in! Get it? Bunnies? "Hop"?
- Geo: Oh, Bot.