The team has return three lost toys to their three sad friends.
Intro: Favourite Toys
Milli's favourite toy is a wind-up bunny, Bot's favourite is a rocket ship, and Geo's a fire engine.
The Lost and Found
It is a box where a lost item is placed in a special container until someone claims. Josie lost her horse, for example.
Fishing Up Frogs
Milli had to catch up on a boat with fishermen on it, in which Jonathan has to have his fishing pole back. Her objective is to find a way to balance the boat with the same number of frogs on both sides.
Bridge Over a Limb
In Acorn Street, the team has to get past the fire hydrants. But Geo has to build a plank from the tree to make it to Mike's flat window to turn in the train.
Multiple cats block the path towards the football field. The team has to give the cats their corresponding toys so they can proceed to the path.
Having a Ball
The baseball glowe has been retrieved by Renee just in time for the big baseball game!
- Mike has also appeared in Doctor Bot when he had scraped his knee.
- Jonathan was also in the episode "The Kitty Rescue" when his kitten Brownie was trapped in a well.
- Renee has believed to have appeared in "Job Well Done" when Bot by taxi drove her and her father to the baseball game.
- Observation Skills
- Counting Backwards
- Counting up Forwards
- Number Order
- Shape Identification
- Using Clues
- Using Your Knowledge
- Baseball games
- Geo: Count 6 flower pots with me. One, two...
- Bot: Whoop! That's a gnome.
- Milli and Geo: *laugh*