The team's friend Owen really needs a haircut. However, his four Umi-Dollars are blown out the window and they must retrieve his money.
Intro: Milli and Geo's Haircuts
Both Milli and Geo are at a barber shop trying to get rid of their longest hairs.
Milli climbs on the pattern rope using this sequence: Blue, Green, Yellow. But if the sequence is wrong (in which a color breaks the pattern streak), the rope will cut off. Despite the obstacles, Milli has to reach the top of the flagpole to retrieve one of Owen's UmiDollar's.
If The Shoe Fits
Milli and Geo has to use critical thinking and decoding skills to find the color of the shoe's base and laces, in which Bot is hidden.
Geo has to build a poodle disguise for Bot by using his Super Shapes. DoorMouse said that only poodles are allowed in the park. Then Bot has to find the right poodle who carries the UmiDollar.
UmiCar's Jumpy Pursuit
The Team is on a pursuit to chase the final UmiDollar. With the help of UmiCar, he has to jump at a certain speed over the big, bulky obstacles as fast as he can to retrive the final UmiDollar.
Conclusion: Owen Earns a Haircut
After all four UmiDollars are recovered, Owen finally gets his haircut for the first time.
- This is the first episode (besides the second opening theme) where Milli and Geo are shown without their helmets.
- This is also the second episode when a member of Team Umizoomi uses a disguise, first being Purple Monkey Mission, from the second season.
- There are references in the song: first Bot and Milli pose as Cleopatra and Anthony and when Milli, Geo, and Bot pose as Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and Chewbacca from "Star Wars" with the Death Star in the background.
- Observation Skills
- Shape Idenification
- Using Clues
- Number Idenification
- The Barber Shop
- Hair Appearance
- Style Etiquette
- Bot: Yaa! (falls backwards)
- Milli: Bot!
- Geo: Where'd you go, Bot?
- Bot: *grunts* I'm stuck in one of these shoes!
- Milli: Uh, oh.