Before they could play with their favourite stuffed animals, Team Umizoomi learns from their friend Jake that he lost his favourite stuffed animal Bunny while his class took a field trip to the local carnival fair. They must go to the funfair to retrace Jake's steps to find Bunny. But can they find Bunny before Jake's class leaves the funhouse?
- Team Umizoomi is each revealed to have special stuffed animals [also known as lovey(ies), comfort item, (s)or transition object(s)]: Milli has a zebra called Stripes, Geo has a frog called Spots, and Bot has an elephant.
- This episode is re-make of the Carnival app interactive storybook.
- Observation Skills
- Shape Identification
- Using Clues
- Sharing Toys
- Over, Under, Around, and Through
- Geo: (panting heavily) We...we gotta stop...that...merry-go-round...So we talk to that...Purple Horse...
- Bot: Don't get my circuits wet! Whoo-hoo!
- Geo: Mmm, cotten candy.
- Milli: Oh, delicious.