Team Umizoomi must find Farmer Dan's animals all over the school house. They have to hurry before any of the animals or kids get hurt.
Intro: Guess the Animal
What animal makes that sound? Also the clues are given to find out the animal.
Animals in School
After the animals escaped from the farm, they wander around everyroom in the school, but Team Umizoomi has to stop them before the school ends up in a disaster.
Pigging out in the Lunchroom
Bot has to go past twelve Ketchup Blasters in order to resue the little pigs. Otherwise, he will get splashed.
The chickens are playing hide-and-seek all over the class room, like jack-in-the-boxes. Bot attempts to catch them, but unsuccessful. But Milli uses her super Pattern Power to find out where the chickens hide in a sequence: Booksehelf, Backpack, Toys, and Rug.
Mice in Paint
Mischevious mice have been playing with paint, but they ran away from the table and ended up in the following containers: a paintbrush cup, a flowerpot, and a rainbow mobile.
Donkey's Playground Pandemonium
The donkey is too stubborn to go down the slide but it will unless the donkey eats his favorite dessert: a chocolate ice cream on a cone topped with a pickle and french fries.
Back to the Farm
After a short transportation from school, the farm animals are back to the barn safe and sound. They all lived happily ever after.
- The donkey's personality was based off the phrase 'stubborn as a mule'.
- This is the third time Geo used his Shape Spliter, which has also appeared in DoorMouse in Space and The Kitty Rescue.
- Milli gets distracted by cookies, which marks the very first time any member of the team got distracted at a bad time.
- Listening Skills
- Observation Skills
- Color Idenification
- Shape Idenification
- Farm Animals
- Milli: (sees some cookies) Ooh!
- (She gets ready to eat one)
- Geo: Milli!
- (He drags her away from the cookies)
- Bot: (cleans off the mice) "Squeaky" clean.
- Bot: This is "ridonkulous!"
- Milli: Ice Cream with a Pickle and French Fries?! (silly trombone music plays) That's silly!
- Bot: Blech!